The Institute for Foreign Affairs and Trade (IFAT) and the Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI), in cooperation with the Barcelona Center for International Affairs (CIDOB) and the Corvinus University of Budapest, have the pleasure to invite you to the conference entitled "Orders and Disorders in the Middle East and North Africa". Over the past decade, the MENA region have witnessed profound geopolitical shifts, prompting extraordinary [...]
- The MENARA project updates
- «Orders and Disorders in the Middle East»
- Istanbul meeting: What are the main challenges of Turkish foreign policy today?
- Istanbul Meeting: the main environmental challenges the region will face in the future
- Istanbul meeting: The cosmic struggle between Islam and the West