“Looking at the region through sectarianism offers a limited perspective. Sectarianism has of course a place among people but it has now started to be used by regional powers as an instrument in their quest of regional influence and power”.
- The MENA NWFZ: 44 Years Old Dream… Postponed Again
- Regionalism and Beyond: Mapping Regional and International Organizations in the MENA
- The Regional Dimension of the Arab-Israeli Conflict
- Signatories to Multilateral Arms Control Treaties and Agreements
- Islamist Parties Performance in Elections Since 2011