Today 68,5 million people are forcibly displaced worldwide as a result of conflict, persecution, violence, or human rights violations. Where does the Mena region stand?
- The role of international organisations toward the MENA economic challenges
- Syrian refugee crisis: the role of international civil society
- GAZA STRIP: The long-standing Israeli policy of isolation, separation and siege of Gaza
- JERUSALEM: Evictions, settlements, and discrimination
- West Bank: Israeli Strategy in the West Bank. Divide et Impera