“On the surface it looks like alliances we have in the region are very much structured along sectarian lines, especially recently because Saudi Arabia managed to rally many of the Sunni states behind him in its rivalry with Iran”.
- The MENA NWFZ: 44 Years Old Dream… Postponed Again
- Regionalism and Beyond: Mapping Regional and International Organizations in the MENA
- The Regional Dimension of the Arab-Israeli Conflict
- Signatories to Multilateral Arms Control Treaties and Agreements
- Islamist Parties Performance in Elections Since 2011